1. FIRESIDE INVESTMENT ADVISORY LLP is a limited liabilitypartnership incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and having its registered office at 1st Floor, Miraya Rose, Varthur Hobli, (above Starbucks Coffee Shop) Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, India (“Fireside”). Fireside (“we”, “us”, “our”) owns and operates a website on www.firesideventures.com ("Website”) for its users (“You”/ ”Your”/ ”User”).
7. In general, the User can browse the Website without telling us who it is or revealing any Personal Information about himself/herself. A User is required to provide Personal Information when such a User chooses to subscribe for the material/content at our Website. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. All the information provided to us by a User, including Personal Information and personally identifiable information, is voluntary.
8. The User always has the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular feature on the Website. It is the User’s duty to ensure strict caution while giving out any personally identifiable information about himself/herself/itself or his/her family members.
1. Personal information is information related to a visitor, or a combination of pieces of information that could reasonably allow him to be identified. Personal information may consist of:
∙personal contact numbers;
∙date of birth
While information such as date of birth in isolation may not be enough to uniquely identify the visitor, a
combination of full name and date of birth may be sufficient to do so.
2. Sensitive personal data or information is such personal information that is collected, received, stored,
transmitted or processed by us, consisting of:
∙Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
∙Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to us;
∙Any of the information received under above personal information categories by us for processing,
stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Please note that any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal information.
10. We collect Your Personal Information from You when You provide that Personal Information to us directly, such as while subscribing or visiting our Website. We may also collect Personal Information from third parties when You have authorized someone else to supply Your Personal Information to us.
11. We may store Your Personal Information both physically and electronically. Physical storage will occur at our premises, whereas electronic storage occurs on devices and may include storing Personal Information on the cloud, including using third-party service providers. We take reasonable steps and security safeguards to protect Personal Information against loss, unauthorized use, and other misuse. Where Personal Information is no longer required by us, we will delete the Personal Information or permanently de-identify it in accordance with the applicable laws and our records management policy.
12. Users can modify and correct the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. Any grievances in relation to the information shared by the User with us may be brought to the attention of grievance officer mentioned herein. You may also contact us to confirm if we are processing any information relating to You. We will respond to Your request within a reasonable timeframe.
13. The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain data. We not store personally identifiable information in the cookies. Information collected by us, by any means whatsoever, that does not personally identify the User as an individual (such as patterns of utilization described above) is exclusively owned by us and may be used by us and third-party service providers for technical administration of the Website, User administration, research, development, and other purposes. Additionally, we may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to our parent company, group companies, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates, suppliers, vendors, sister concerns, service providers and service partners and other third parties (collectively referred to as “Other Parties”).
14. A User may set or amend his/her/its web browsers to delete or disable cookies. If a User chooses to disable cookies on his/her/its computer or mobile telecommunication device, it may impair, degrade, or restrict access to certain areas of the Website. Merely closing the web browser should ordinarily clear all temporary cookies installed by us. However, Users are encouraged to use the "clear cookies" functionality of their browsers to ensure deletion, as we cannot guarantee, predict, or provide for the behavior of the equipment of all the Users of the Website.
15. Due to the communication standards on the internet, when a User visits the Website, we automatically receive the uniform resource locator of the site from which such User visits the Website, details of the website such User is visiting on leaving the Website, the internet protocol (“IP”) address of each User’s computer operating system, type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, and the name of the User’s internet service provider. This information is used solely to analyse overall User trends and to help us in improving our Website. Please note that the link between the User’s IP address and the User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties without such User’s permission or except when required by law. Notwithstanding the above, the User acknowledges our right to share some of the aggregate findings, including the personal information provided by the Users in an unidentifiable form, and not the specific data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow the business. The amount of information sent to us depends on the settings of the web browser used by the User to access the Website. The User may refer to the browser used, if the User wishes to learn what information is provided to us.
17. We may keep records of telephone calls received from and made to Users forthe purpose of research and development, training, business intelligence, business development, or for Useradministration. We may share the telephone records with third parties when required by law or when requiredto provide or facilitate the User with any services.
18. We may choose to conduct contests and surveys to collect relevantinformation about the Users’ preferences. These surveys and contests are optional and if the User chooses to respond,his/her/its responses will be kept anonymous. The demographic information that the User provides while on theWebsite and through any surveys or contests is used to help us in improving our Website to meet theneeds and preferences of Users.
19. When a User visits or uses the Website, we may access, collect, monitorand/or remotely store data in relation to the User’s location, which may also include global positioning systemcoordinates or similar information regarding the location of the device using which the User has visited or usedthe Website. The location data does not collect or share any personally identifiable information about theUser.
22. All our employees and data processors, who have access to and are associatedwith the processing of personal information provided by Users are obliged to respect the confidentiality ofevery User’s personal information.
23. We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures, asrequired under applicable law including firewalls, transport layer security and other physical and electronicsecurity measures to protect the personal information that it has under its control from unauthorized access,improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. It isexpressly stated that we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any action of any thirdparties that receive Users’ personal data or events that are beyond our reasonable control including, acts of government,computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes,breach of security and encryption, etc.
24. We may share/use personal information and personally identifiableinformation provided by Users with the Other Parties for the purposes of: ∙enabling Users to enjoy the Website, including sharing information with OtherParties to provide services, technical support etc.; or ∙detecting and preventing identity theft, fraud or any other potentiallyillegal acts; or ∙monitoring and enhancing User interest and engagement, including throughpromotional activity, personal messages to Users using personally identifiable information provided by Users.
25. To the extent that Other Parties have access to the personal information, weshall make efforts to ensure that the Other Parties treat such personal information at least as protectively asthey treat personally identifiable information obtained from their users or members.
26. We use the services of third-party processors such as Shopify.com to hostUser data. Transfers of data to these third-party processors are done under contract in compliance with applicablelaw. In the event that we transfer Your personal data outside Your jurisdiction of residence, we do it incompliance with applicable law. If You reside in Europe, all transfers of Your personal data outside Europe are donein compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
27. We or the Other Parties may merge with or be acquired by another businessentity. In such an event, we and the Other Parties may be required to transfer the personal information to suchmerging or acquiring party, as the case may be. While sharing such personal information with the acquiring ormerging entity, as the case may be, we and the Other Parties shall make reasonable endeavours to ensure thatthe User’s personal information is duly protected by the acquiring or merging entity, as the case may be, byundertaking security measures prescribed under applicable laws.
28. We may also disclose or transfer the personal and other information providedby Users, to any third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets, division or transfer of a partor whole of Fireside. Any third party to whom we transfer or sell its assets, will have the right to continue to usethe personal and other information that Users provide to us.
29. We may also disclose Your personal information as required by law, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect Your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership, uses of Your personal information, and choices You may have regarding Your personal information.
31. The User consents to reproducing/publishing all testimonials and reviews given by the User (whether on social media websites or in any other manner whatsoever) in relation to Fireside, together with the User’s name and location, on such page and in such position as we may determine in its sole discretion. The User agrees that we may edit the testimonials and reviews provided by the User and reproduce/publish such edited or paraphrased versions of the testimonials and reviews. If the User has any concerns with the reproduction/publication of any testimonial or review provided by the User, the User may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
32. The third-party service providers with whom we may share personal information provided by Users are not permitted to market their own services or send promotional emails or engage in promotional communication with the Users. We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential, promotional, or marketing-related communication from us or our partners. These settings can be found on the Website.
33. If a User wishes to remove his/her/its contact information from all our lists and newsletters, the User can click on the "unsubscribe" link or follow the instructions in each email message. Alternatively, the User can contact us at email@example.com. All Users will be notified by email prior to any actions taken.
34. We may from time to time send You Fireside-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend the Website for maintenance or security, privacy, or administrative-related communications). We send these to You via SMS or email, as we deem fit. You may not opt out of such Fireside-related communications.
35. The Website is made available by Fireside Investment Advisory LLP, having its registered office at 1st Floor, Miraya Rose, Varthur Hobli, (above Starbucks Coffee Shop) Whitefield, Bangalore-560066, India. In accordance with applicable law (including Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021, Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring, and Decryption) Rules, 2009, Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Blocking for Access of Information by Public) Rules, 2009, and Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009), we have appointed Andrea Palkhivala accessible via email at firstname.lastname@example.org as our grievance officer ("Grievance Officer").
36. You can contact our Grievance Officer confidentially by email to inquire about the treatment of Your data, including the deleting of Your personal data as identified in this document.